As a lawyer you are well aware that the preparation of a case involves a lot of sensitive material and confidential information that must be handled discreetly. If you are considering hiring an outside investigator or investigative firm to assist you in gathering the information and evidence you need to solidify your case, you will want to know that investigator has the tact and expertise necessary to get the job done without putting your case at risk.
To help you in making your final decision, here are a few things we advise you take into consideration when choosing an investigator:
- Has the investigator been licensed by the state licensing board?
- Does the investigator have any specific training, education or experience that would make him or her well suited for the case you are representing?
- Is the investigator known for being discreet and for having a high-level of professional ethics?
- Is the investigator familiar with the type of cases your firm represents?
- Does the investigator have references you can call?
- Does the investigator and firm have the time and resources to meet your specific needs?
- How long has the investigator and firm been in business?
- Does the investigator have proof of insurance?
Batza & Associates is a well-established private investigative services firm that has handed in excess of 20,000 cases since we first opened our doors back in 2001. Each of our investigators is fully licensed and many of them are experienced attorneys. Our team has handled all types of cases including those involving personal injury, family law, bankruptcy, criminal defense and more.
We are very proud of the fact that in many of the cases for which we have provided investigative services, our work has resulted in million and multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts. We know the law firms that hire us are counting on us to gather the information and evidence they need and to do so in a discreet and timely manner with the highest level of professionalism. When you choose the high-quality services offered by our investigators, you can rest assured that we will do everything possible to exceed your expectations. To find out more about our qualifications and the services we offer, contact a California law firm private investigator at our office today.